Here is Week 5 which also incorporates this challenge :
A COUPLE NOTES ON THIS WEEK:
- The block with the camera was made with a piece of scanned notebook paper and a PNG graphic I found on the internet. The font is Handwriting-Dakota.
- The Feb block was created with the Impact font and use of a heart shape
- The today block was created with a shape stamp and a mixture of 2 fonts - Cutty Fruty and Soul Hand - Free Version
- The diner's check looking block and the love block both come from a freebie my SplendidmissM that you can find HERE. I added the arrow which is from the Project Life Turquoise Edition Extra Elements.
- Typewriter font is Splendid 66
- I also used the quad of 4 dots from the Turquoise Edition Extra Elements on the right hand side as an accent
- Journaling font is DejaVu Sans Condensed